Sokolovskyi and Partners Law Firm has been providing legal assistance to wholesale and retail companies since its establishment. We provide comprehensive legal support for activities of trading companies ranging from the development of an optimal scheme for building business to its implementation into the client’s economic activities.
Legal support for trading companies that carry out wholesale and/or retail trade of imported or own-produced goods for:
- selection of optimal scheme for building business and selection of tax systems, preparation of statutory documents;
- obtaining official authorizations (fire safety, product safety and quality, advertising, compliance with sanitary and ecological safety);
- consulting on implementation of production projects;
- registration of rights to land, property and other real estate; provision of legal assistance in disputes concerning real estate (claiming property from someone else’s illegal possession, recognition of title to land or development, unauthorised development, amending the land plot lease agreement);
- preparation of personnel documents, consulting on the application of labour law, pre-trial and judicial settlement of labour disputes (reinstatement of employment and payment of wages during forced absenteeism);
- development of commercial contracts, in particular, provision of supply, marketing, consulting and other related services, and necessary primary documentation;
- consulting and representation by an attorney at law during state inspections in the field of protection of consumer rights, inspections by the State Labour Service of Ukraine, and tax inspections;
- conclusion of loan agreements with banking institutions (participation in negotiations, amendment of concluded agreements and resolution of disputed issues in and out of court);
- consulting and representation in courts on issues of compliance with antimonopoly laws and pricing legislation;
- consulting on intellectual property issues;
- representation in disputes concerning insurance cases;
- customs clearing of export-import operations (registration by entity of foreign-economic activities, resolving issues of adjustment of customs value of goods, appealing against post-audit decisions);
- disputes concerning refutation of untrustworthy information, protection of business reputation, compensation for moral damages;
- corporate disputes.
Also, trading companies that are clients of Sokolovskyi and Partners receive legal assistance and judicial protection in matters of bankruptcy and work with distressed assets (restructuring and preservation of assets, debt recovery).
Our attorneys accompany our clients during inspections by government officials and defend them in criminal proceedings.