Labour and Employment
Properly drawn-up labour relations promote the stability of a company. Sokolovskyi and Partners’ attorneys at law have the necessary knowledge and practical skills to draft labour relations within a company in accordance with the requirements of the law and to resolve the most complicated labour disputes.
Labour law counselling:
- Clarifications regarding job positions and employment issues, including those related to the employment of foreigners
- Clarification of the procedure for the application of disciplinary penalties and termination of labour relations with employees
- Legal audit of internal documents of a business entity in terms of its compliance with the applicable legislation
- Labour relations restructuring and staff reduction support.[HC1]
- Occupational safety-related counselling
- Due diligence for labour law compliance within the framework of an ongoing M&A
- Counselling on issues related to employee labour relations, remuneration, employee transfer, and significant changes of labour conditions.
Pre-trial and judicial settlement of labour disputes:
- Reinstatement disputes
- Salary recovery disputes
- Recovery of losses caused to the company by its employees
- Support in other labour disputes
Support in case of inspections by supervisory authorities for compliance with the labour law:
- Counselling and support in case of inspections by supervisory authorities for compliance with the labour law
- Preparation of responses to requests from supervisory authorities within the framework of inspections by supervisory authorities for compliance with labour law
- Appeals against unlawful actions/omissions of supervisory authorities during inspections
- Appeals against the results of inspections [HC2] in administrative and judicial proceedings
Drafting internal documents of the company:
- Labour agreements and contracts, job descriptions and all other necessary documents that regulate the employer’s labour relations with top managers and employees.
- Internal documents of the company (staffing lists, regulations, etc.).