Corporate Law and Mergers Asquisitions
Attorneys of Sokolovskyi and Partners have accumulated extensive experience in providing legal assistance in the field of corporate law, combining both representation of clients’ interests in litigation and support of corporate projects. We provide comprehensive legal support for corporate operations, ranging from developing an optimal scheme for building the business to implementing this scheme into economic activities.
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- comprehensive support of mergers and acquisitions at all stages, both on the side of the buyer (investor) and the seller;
- due diligence (including tax due diligence) when concluding M&A transactions;
- support for obtaining permits of the Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine on concentration and concerted actions in the course of the implementation of M&A transactions.
- legal assistance in business creation and structuring, as well as its reorganisation and restructuring;
- creation and optimisation of corporate management system;
- resolution of corporate disputes in pre-trial and judicial proceedings;
- organisation of general meetings of members and shareholders;
- development and implementation of procedures to minimise risk of raider attacks.