Sokolovskyi and Partners Law Firm has been providing legal assistance to construction companies since its establishment. We provide comprehensive legal support to the activities of developers and construction companies ranging from obtaining rights to a land plot to the transfer of a completed facility, in particular:
- development of investment scheme;
- due diligence of land plots for construction;
- drafting construction contracts;
- drafting subcontracts;
- egal support of negotiations with contractors;
- support of receiving/granting of credits and loans, including the same from non-residents;
- connection to utility networks;
- transfer of completed facility to customers.
Also, construction companies that are clients of Sokolovskyi and Partners receive legal assistance and judicial protection on issues of tax, antimonopoly and labour law, work with distressed assets of enterprises (bankruptcy), debt recovery, and occupational safety.
Our attorneys at law accompany our clients during audits and inspections by supervisory bodies, represent our clients’ interests in courts when challenging decisions, actions or omissions of state bodies (and officials) and protect our clients in criminal proceedings.
Sokolovskyi and Partners is an active member of the Confederation of Builders of Ukraine, which brings together leading companies of the industry. As part of our cooperation, our attorneys at law provide legal expertise on taxation, connection to the grid, restructuring and asset preservation issues.