Purchase or sale of a business is a very serious decision. It is very important for the buyer to know a real state of an object he/she is interested in to avoid possible difficulties in the future. A complex legal expertise of economic activity and an enterprise (this service is also known as legal due diligence) will let the buyer make sure in absolute safety of the purchase and sale. Increasing business transparency will let the seller receive a fairer price.
Experts of Sokolovskyi and Partners Law Firm will research legal platform of an enterprise you are interested in, describe its main business processes (internal and external) from the point of view of legal relations, verify legal “purity” of property rights, discover existing obligations. If a client decides to purchase a not really impeccable asset, we will develop recommendation on minimization of legal risks based on their profound analysis. Legal due diligence is a compulsory procedure for preparation and closing M&A deals.
Besides, legal audit may be useful for analyzing level of legality of processes within your enterprise. This service is provided both individually and as a part of all-in legal service.
We provide the following services:
- Study of all internal documents (charter, orders, reports, etc.) of the subject of purchase,
- Acquired company business processes evaluation;
- Checking the correctness of the legal issue of real estate ownership rights and other property of the acquired company,
- Analysis of economic legal relations of the subject of purchase with contractors;
- Study the correctness of the accounting and tax accounting maintenance in the acquired company.