From birth each person is under the influence of the civil law. It accompanies us everywhere: small purchases in the store, real estate transactions, filling up|tank up the car - only a small part of the actions that are regulated by civil law.
Commercial law of Ukraine as well as many other countries of continental system of law separated from the civil one. It regulates legal relations mainly in the business sphere.
The main sources of commercial law - Commercial and Civil Codes, as well as other laws and subordinate acts in the field of entrepreneurship. One of the fundamental areas of law - commercial and civil ones.
Without deep knowledge in these areas of jurisprudence considerable advances of attorneys at law in the basic practices of Sokolovskyi and Partners Law Firm such as dealing with problem assets practice and tax law– will be impossible.
Attorneys at law of Sokolovskyi and Partners Law Firm and Iryna Didovych, a notary, provide legal assistance in the following areas of commercial and civil law:
- economic disputes
- drafting of contracts
- legal assistance during inspections of controlling and law enforcement authorities
- Government Purchases
- Protecting the rights of clients of banks / financial institutions
- Registration of Intellectual Property Rights
- Registration of companies and foreign representative offices
- Holding meetings of shareholders
- Medical Law
- twenty-four-hour legal assistance
- All-in legal services
- Instructions, written advice to clients
- attorney at law secret
- notary services